1. My Cotton Tree (Pty) Ltd, here from referred to as My Cotton Tree is a business in the clothing and textiles industry that sells its products and services via an online platform.
2. Delivery Policy - Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 working days and delivery confirmed by way courier services and acknowledgement of receipt.
3. Export Restriction - The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds Policy - The provision of goods and services by My Cotton Tree is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, My Cotton Tree will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee. A detail description of the Returns Policy is listed on our website.
5. Accessories - All garments sold on this website do not include any accessories, toys or props, as may be shown in the images displayed. Where accessories are included with the garment, these will be specifically indicated in the description of the item.
6. Taxes - All purchases made on this website are inclusive of VAT.
7. Customer Privacy - My Cotton Tree shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
8. Payment Options Accepted - Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
9. Card Acquiring and Security - Card transactions will be acquired for My Cotton Tree via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
10. Customer Details Separate from Card Details - Customer details will be stored by My Cotton Tree separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za .
11. Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency - The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
12. Responsibility - My Cotton Tree takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
13. Country of Domicile - This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and My Cotton Tree chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 156 Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196.
14. Variation - My Cotton Tree may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
15. Company information - This website is run by My Cotton Tree (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading with registration number 2017/224682/07 and Sharika Punwasi (Director).
16. My Cotton Tree contact details
Company Physical Address: 156 Rivonia Road, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196
Telephone: +27 11 784 5548